Report NEP-IND-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kangsik, Choi, 2011. "Cournot and Bertrand competition with asymmetric costs in a mixed duopoly," MPRA Paper 34100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kieron Meagher, 2011. "Optimal Product Variety in a Hotelling Model," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-555, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- António Brandão & Luís Guimarães & Carlos Seixas, 2011. "The Relationship between Trigger Price and Punishment Period in Green and Porter (1984) Game made Endogenous," FEP Working Papers 432, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nakanishi, Yasuo, 2011. "Copyright and market structure under vertical relations," MPRA Paper 34206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Fumitoshi Mizutani, 2011. "Market Size and Vertical Structure in the Railway Industry," ISER Discussion Paper 0820, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Doan, Tinh, 2011. "Evolution of competition in Vietnam industries over the recent economic transition," MPRA Paper 34254, University Library of Munich, Germany.