Report NEP-IND-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Skak, Morten, 2011. "Nonprofit and profit companies in monopolistic competition," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2011, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Knieps, Günter, 2011. "Regulatory unbundling in telecommunications," Discussion Papers 137, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Carlos Lever Guzmán, 2011. "Price Competition on Network," Working Papers 2011-04, Banco de México.
- A. Blasco & F. Sobbrio, 2011. "Competition and Commercial Media Bias," Working Papers wp767, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," CAMA Working Papers 2011-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Appelt, Silvia, 2011. "Entry and Competition in the Pharmaceutical Market following Patent Expiry," Munich Dissertations in Economics 13108, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765023488 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Yongmin, 2011. "Refusal to Deal, Intellectual Property Rights, and Antitrust," MPRA Paper 31974, University Library of Munich, Germany.