Report NEP-IND-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Skak, Morten, 2011. "Nonprofit and profit companies in monopolistic competition," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Knieps, Günter, 2011. "Regulatory unbundling in telecommunications," Discussion Papers 137, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Carlos Lever Guzmán, 2011. "Price Competition on Network," Working Papers 2011-04, Banco de México.
- A. Blasco & F. Sobbrio, 2011. "Competition and Commercial Media Bias," Working Papers wp767, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," CAMA Working Papers 2011-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Appelt, Silvia, 2011. "Entry and Competition in the Pharmaceutical Market following Patent Expiry," Munich Dissertations in Economics 13108, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Verniers, I.W.J. & Stremersch, S. & Croux, C., 2011. "The Global Entry of New Pharmaceuticals: A Joint Investigation of Launch Window and Price," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-010-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Chen, Yongmin, 2011. "Refusal to Deal, Intellectual Property Rights, and Antitrust," MPRA Paper 31974, University Library of Munich, Germany.