Report NEP-IND-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan F.M.Swinnen & Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "On Butterflies and Frankenstein: A Dynamic Theory of Regulation," LICOS Discussion Papers 27611, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gil, Ricard, 2011. "Does regulation drive market competition? Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/895, IESE Business School.
- Gil, Ricard & Riera-Crichton, Daniel, 2011. "Price discrimination and competition in two-sided markets: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/894, IESE Business School.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio G., 2011. "The entry price threshold in EU F&V sector: deterrence or effective barrier?," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99432, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gil, Ricard, 2011. "Vertical integration and product market competition: Evidence from the Spanish local TV industry," IESE Research Papers D/893, IESE Business School.