Report NEP-IND-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mario Pagliero, 2011. "The Impact of Potential Labor Supply on Licensing Exam Difficulty in the US Market for Lawyers," Working papers 18, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino, revised May 2013.
- Philippe Askenazy & Thomas Breda & Delphine Irac, 2010. "Advertising and R&D: Theory and evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564988, HAL.
- Felli, Leonardo & Koenen, Johannes & Stahl, Konrad O., 2011. "Competition and Trust: Evidence from German Car Manufacturers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 349, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fernando Borraz & Leandro Zipitria, 2011. "Price Setting in Retailing: the Case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0211, Department of Economics - dECON.