Report NEP-IND-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Ostatnicky, 2010. "Oligopolistic Price Competition with Informed and Uninformed Buyers," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp413, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn Klimek & James Schmitz, Jr., 2010. "Competition and Productivity: Evidence from the Post WWII U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 10-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Helmut Dietl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang, 2010. "Competitive Balance and Revenue Sharing in Sports Leagues with Utility-Maximizing Teams," Working Papers 1006, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Mingfeng Lin & Siva Viswanathan & Ritu Agarwal, 2010. "An Empirical Study of Online Software Outsourcing: Signals under Different Contract Regimes," Working Papers 10-22, NET Institute.
- Shinya Sugawara & Yasuhiro Omori, 2010. "Duopoly in the Japanese Airline Market: Bayesian Estimation for the Entry Game," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-763, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2010. "Entry Regulation and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Evidence from a German Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1065, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Henry Hyatt & Sang Nguyen, 2010. "Computer Networks and Productivity Revisited: Does Plant Size Matter? Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 10-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tarun Sabarwal & Randal Watson, 2010. "Large stores and contracting for mall locations," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201007, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Ornella Tarola & Sandro Trento, 2010. "Timing of Investment and Dynamic Pricing in Privatized Sectors," DISA Working Papers 1005, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 20 Oct 2010.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2010. "The effects of transport regulation on the oil market. Does market power matter?," Discussion Papers 629, Research Department of Statistics Norway.