Report NEP-IND-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gual, Jordi & Mas, Nuria, 2010. "European Commission decisions on anti-competitive behavior," IESE Research Papers D/846, IESE Business School.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Alexander Geist & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2010. "The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1004, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roldan, Flavia, 2010. "Collusive networks in market-sharing agreements under the presence of an antitrust authority," IESE Research Papers D/854, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18251/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19479/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keeney, Mary J. & Lawless, Martina & Murphy, Alan, 2010. "How Do Firms Set Prices? Survey Evidence from Ireland," Research Technical Papers 7/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2010. "Level of Access and Competition in Broadband Markets," Working Paper Series rwp10-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Avi Weiss & Amir Etziony, 2010. "Coordination and Critical Mass in a Network Market: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 2010-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.