Report NEP-IND-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregory Pavlov, 2010. "A Property of Solutions to Linear Monopoly Problems," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20102, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Complementary Patents and Market Structure," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 274, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Johannes Paha, 2010. "Simulation and Prosecution of a Cartel with Endogenous Cartel Formation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201007, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gerard Llobet & Anne Layne-Farrar & A. Jorge Padilla, 2010. "An Economic Take On Patent Licensing: Understanding The Implications Of The "First Sale Patent Exhaustion" Doctrine," Working Papers wp2010_1002, CEMFI.
- Maria Cristina Barbot, 2010. "Competition in complementary goods: Airport handling markets and Council Directive 96/67/EC," CEF.UP Working Papers 1001, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.