Report NEP-IND-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2009. "Hotelling's Spatial Competition Reconsidered," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-674, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes, 2009. "Endogenous Mergers Under Multi-Market Competition," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-507, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Tina Kao & Flavio Menezes, 2009. "Welfare Enhancing Mergers Under Product Differentiation," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-508, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- T.Huw Edwards & Ben Ferrett, 2009. "The search for trading partners and the cross-border merger decision," Discussion Paper Series 2009_15, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2009.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ioannis Pinopoulos, 2009. "Input pricing by an upstream monopolist into imperfectly competitive downstream markets," Discussion Paper Series 2009_14, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Oct 2009.
- Langenberg, Tobias, 2009. "Product Durability in Markets with Consumer Lock-in," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 279, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.