Report NEP-IND-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2009. "Bilateral oligopoly and quantity competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0911, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Sue Mialon, 2009. "Product-bundling and Incentives for Merger and Strategic Alliance," Emory Economics 0907, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Isil Erel & Rose C. Liao & Michael S. Weisbach, 2009. "World Markets for Mergers and Acquisitions," NBER Working Papers 15132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2009. "Non-Exclusive Competition in the Market for Lemons," IDEI Working Papers 558, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2009. "Do Patents Matter for Commercialization?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- David Newbery, 2009. "Predicting Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 3, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).