Report NEP-IND-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matti Liski & Juan-Pablo Montero, 2009. "On Coase and Hotelling," Working Papers 0903, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Lach, Saul & Moraga-González, José-Luis, 2009. "Heterogeneous Price Information and the Effect of Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pollock, R., 2009. "Is Google the next Microsoft? Competition, Welfare and Regulation in Internet Search," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0921, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marco GAMBARO, 2008. "Media policy: an economic contribution," Departmental Working Papers 2008-28, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carlo Vittorio FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO, 2008. "Do you pay a fair price for electricity? Consumers? satisfaction and utility reform in the EU," Departmental Working Papers 2008-12, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Fattouh, Bassam, 2007. "The drivers of oil prices: the usefulness and limitations of non-structural models, supply-demand frameworks, and informal approaches," EIB Papers 6/2007, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.