Report NEP-IND-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Bartolini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "The Anticompetitive Effects of the Antitrust Policy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 18, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Nocke, Volker & Whinston, Michael, 2008. "Dynamic Merger Review," CEPR Discussion Papers 7077, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon Pilsbury & Andrew Meaney, 2009. "Are Horizontal Mergers and Vertical Integration a Problem?," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/4, OECD Publishing.
- Boone, Jan & Müller, Wieland, 2008. "The Distribution of Harm in Price-Fixing Cases," CEPR Discussion Papers 6949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2009. "Sunk Costs and Risk-Based Barriers to Entry," NBER Working Papers 14755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2009. "The Impact of Price Discrimination on Revenue: Evidence from the Concert Industry," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/04, European University Institute.
- David Bartolini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Are antitrust fines friendly to competition? An endogenous coalition formation approach to collusive cartels," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 19, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.