Report NEP-IND-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Currarni & Francesco Feri, 2008. "Information Sharing Networks in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2008_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ramón Faulí-Oller, 2008. "Capacity restriction by retailers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- David BARTOLINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2008. "Are Antitrust Fines Friendly to Competition? An Endogenous Coalition Formation Approach to Collusive Cartels," Working Papers 325, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Scott A. Brave & Donald G. Ferguson & Kenneth G. Stewart, 2008. "Competition Within a Cartel: Correction," Econometrics Working Papers 0802, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Ioana Chioveanu, 2008. "Is Bundling Anticompetitive?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2008. "On Bundling in Insurance Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0809, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.