Report NEP-IND-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margarita Sapozhnikov, 2006. "Mergers and Government Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 656, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chrysovalantou Miliou & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2005. "Upstream Horizontal Mergers, Bargaining and Vertical Contracts," Working Papers 0509, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2005. "Downstream Research Joint Venture with Upstream Market Power," Working Papers 0513, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Ireland, Norman & Waterson, Michael, 2006. "Cartels and Search," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 770, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Ingrid Königbauer & Odd Rune Straume, 2006. "Reference Pricing of Pharmaceuticals," CESifo Working Paper Series 1825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aitor Ciarreta & Maria Paz Espinosa, 2006. "Demand Elasticity and Market Power in the Spanish Electricity Market," Working Paper 200606, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.