Report NEP-IND-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Festerling, 2005. "Cartel Prosecution and Leniency Programs: Corporate versus Individual Leniency," Economics Working Papers 2005-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jürgen Bitzer & Philipp J.H. Schröder, 2005. "The Impact of Entry and Competition by Open Source Software on Innovation Activity," Industrial Organization 0512001, EconWPA.
- Darlene C. Chisholm & Margaret S. McMillan & George Norman, 2005. "Product Differentiation and Film Programming Choice: Do First-Run Movie Theatres Show the Same Films?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0523, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Cefis, Elena & Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Weitzel, Utz, 2005. "Effects of Acquisitions on Product and Process Innovation and R&D Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 5275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Hedonic prices and multitask incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Krähmer, Daniel, 2005. "Advertising and Conspicuous Consumption," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 72, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.