Report NEP-IND-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:11088 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Astrid Jung & Tomaso Duso, 2003. "Product Market Competition and Lobbying Coordination in the U.S. Mobile Telecommunications Industry," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2003. "To Bundle or Not to Bundle," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1440, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Shubik, 2003. "A Double Auction Market: Teaching, Experiment and Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1443, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:3000454 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Oest, R.D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003. "Which brands gain share from which brands? Inference from store-level scanner data," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-076-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.