Report NEP-IND-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Ashby & Swee Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann, 2003. "Industry Self-Regulation: A Game-Theoretic Typology of Strategic Voluntary Compliance," Occasional Papers 2, Nottingham University Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Perea Andrés, 2003. "Rationalizability and Minimal Complexity in Dynamic Games," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Edward Simpson Prescott & Robert M. Townsend, 2003. "Mechanism design and assignment models," Working Paper 03-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus, 2003. "William J. Baumol: An Entrepreneurial Economist on the Economics of Entrepreneurship," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 532, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hellström, Jörgen & Rudholm, Niklas, 2003. "Advertising as a Signaling Device in the Swedish Pharmaceuticals Market," Umeå Economic Studies 612, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Tore Sandven, . "Innovation and economic performance at the enterprise level," STEP Report series 200010, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2003032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Perea Andrés, 2003. "Proper Rationalizability and Belief Revision in Dynamic Games," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2003029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Hartl, 2003. "Industry, Enterprise, and Behavioral Predictors For Inter-Firm Cooperation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 03rh, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.