Report NEP-IND-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Porras Musalem & Rommert Dekker, 2003. "Controlling Inventories in a Supply Chain," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-012/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Huffman, Wallace & Rousu, Matthew & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2003. "Better Dead Than GM-Fed? Information and the Effects of Consumers' Resistance to GM-Foods in High-Income Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10345, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lars Peter Østerdal, 2003. "Iterated weak dominance and subgame dominance," Discussion Papers 03-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Falling Trade Costs, Heterogeneous Firms, and Industry Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 9639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan Lagerlof, 2003. "Insisting on a Non-Negative Price: Oligopoly, Uncertainty, Welfare, and Multiple Equilibria," Industrial Organization 0304007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:200306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maarten C.W. Janssen, 2003. "Auctions as Collusion Devices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Steven Slutsky, 2003. "Nonlinear Price Discrimination with a Finite Number of Consumers and Constrained Recontracting," Levine's Bibliography 234936000000000074, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ioana CHIOVEANU, 2002. "Is Bundling Anticompetitive?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 568.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).