Report NEP-IND-2000-08-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steffen Huck & Hans-Theo Normann & Jörg Oechssler, 2000. "Trial & Error to Collusion - The Discrete Case," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse6_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Christian Fachat, 2000. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and the Credit Channel of Monetary Transmission," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dominik Egli & Bertrand Rime, 1999. "The UBS-SBC Merger and Competition in the Swiss Retail Banking Sector," Working Papers 00.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Asheim,G.B. & Dufwenberg,M., 2000. "Deductive reasoning in extensive games," Memorandum 08/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nilssen,T., 2000. "Risk externalities in a payments oligopoly," Memorandum 10/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gautier, Pieter A., 1997. "A note on waiting," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.