Report NEP-IND-2000-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iris Bohnet & Bruno S. Frey & Steffen Huck, "undated". "More Order with Less Law: On Contract Enforcement, Trust, and Crowding," IEW - Working Papers 052, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Francesco Daveri, "undated". "Is growth an information technology story in Europe too?," Working Papers 168, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jean Mangan & Nick Adnett & Peter Davies, "undated". "On the Importance of Knowledge Augmenting Research: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 00-2, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Armin Falk & Markus Knell, "undated". "Choosing the Joneses On the Endogeneity of Reference Groups," IEW - Working Papers 053, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Brian Davies & Dr Paul Downward, "undated". "Analysis of the Industrial Organisation of the Package Tour Industry: Some Implications for Practitioners," Working Papers 992, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2000. "Mixed Duopoly, Merger and Multiproduct Firms," BILTOKI 2000-10, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Paul Downward & Alistair Dawson, "undated". "The Demand for Professional Team Sports: Traditional Findings and New Developments," Working Papers 997, Staffordshire University, Business School.