Report NEP-IND-2000-01-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:99148 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravi Jagannathan & Shaker B. Srinivasan, 2000. "Does Product Market Competition Reduce Agency Costs?," NBER Working Papers 7480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Tito Cordella, 1999. "Bank Bailouts; Moral Hazard vs. Value Effect," IMF Working Papers 99/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Igal Hendel & Alessandro Lizzeri, 2000. "The Role of Commitment in Dynamic Contracts: Evidence from Life Insurance," NBER Working Papers 7470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Johnson & Andrei Shleifer, 1999. "Coase v. the Coasians," NBER Working Papers 7447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.