Report NEP-IND-2000-01-07This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:mit21c:031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bipasa Datta, "undated". "Experimentation, Information sharing and Oligopoly Limit Pricing," Discussion Papers 99/34, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Björnerstedt, Jonas & Karl H. Schlag, 1996. "On the Evolution of Imitative Behavior," Discussion Paper Serie B 378, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:wop:mit21c:032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:1999116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell Cooper, 1993. "Entry and Exit, Product Variety and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.