Report NEP-IFN-2022-09-19This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emilio Espino & Julian Kozlowski & Fernando M. Martin & Juan M. Sanchez, 2022. "Policy Rules and Large Crises in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2022-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 14 Oct 2023.
- Nuria Boot & Jo Seldeslachts & Albert Banal Estañol, 2022. "Common ownership: Europe vs. the US," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 700180, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- David Beers & Elliot Jones & Karim McDaniels & Zacharie Quiviger, 2022. "BoC–BoE Sovereign Default Database: What’s new in 2022?," Staff Analytical Notes 2022-11, Bank of Canada.
- Mary Amiti & Sebastian Heise & Fatih Karahan & Ayşegül Şahin, 2022. "Pass-Through of Wages and Import Prices Has Increased in the Post-COVID Period," Liberty Street Economics 20220823, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Carlos Alberto Piscarreta Pinto Ferreira, 2022. "Revisiting The Determinants Of Sovereign Bond Yield Volatility," Working Papers REM 2022/0241, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.