Report NEP-IFN-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Pintus & Yi Wen & Xiaochuan Xing, 2018. "International Credit Markets and Global Business Cycles," Working Papers halshs-01797029, HAL.
- Krogstrup, Signe & Tille, Cédric, 2018. "Foreign Currency Bank Funding and Global Factors," CEPR Discussion Papers 12933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Archarya, Viral V., 2018. "Capital Flow Management with Multiple Instruments," Research Papers 3646, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jiang, Zhengyang & Krishnamurthy, Arvind & Lustig, Hanno, 2018. "Foreign Safe Asset Demand and the Dollar Exchange Rate," Research Papers 3621, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Andonov, Aleksandar & Rauh, Joshua D., 2018. "The Return Expectations of Institutional Investors," Research Papers 3659, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.