Report NEP-IFN-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbone Gonzalez, Rodrigo & Khametshin, Dmitry & Peydró, José Luis & Polo, Andrea, 2018. "Hedger of Last Resort: Evidence from Brazilian FX Interventions, Local Credit and Global Financial Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 12817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcelo Yoshio Takami, 2018. "Short-Term Drivers of Sovereign CDS Spreads," Working Papers Series 475, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Patrick Augustin & Mikhail Chernov & Dongho Song, 2018. "Sovereign Credit Risk and Exchange Rates: Evidence from CDS Quanto Spreads," NBER Working Papers 24506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Furceri & Prakash Loungani & Jonathan David Ostry, 2018. "The Aggregate and Distributional Effects of Financial Globalization: Evidence from Macro and Sectoral Data," IMF Working Papers 18/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Yi Huang & Ugo Panizza & Richard Portes, 2018. "Corporate Foreign Bond Issuance and Interfirm Loans in China," NBER Working Papers 24513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.