Report NEP-IFN-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adugna Olani, 2016. "Dynamic Capital Inflow Transmission Of Monetary Policy To Emerging Markets," Working Paper 1358, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Edd Denbee & Carsten Jung & Francesco Paternò, 2016. "Stitching together the global financial safety net," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 322, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Alberto Cavallo & Roberto Rigobon, 2016. "The Billion Prices Project: Using Online Prices for Measurement and Research," NBER Working Papers 22111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm Baker & Mathias F. Hoeyer & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2016. "The Risk Anomaly Tradeoff of Leverage," NBER Working Papers 22116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter Montiel & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2016. "Monetary transmission in developing countries: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.