Report NEP-IFN-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian Caballero & Ugo Panizza & Andrew Powell, 2015. "The second wave of global liquidity: Why are firms acting like financial intermediaries?," IHEID Working Papers 21-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici, 2015. "Exchange Market Pressure in OECD and Emerging Economies: Domestic vs. External Factors and Capital Flows in the Old and New Normal," NBER Working Papers 21662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Brandão-Marques, Luis & Ferreira, Miguel & Matos, Pedro Pinto, 2015. "International Corporate Governance Spillovers: Evidence from Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- G. Andrew Karolyi & David T. Ng & Eswar S. Prasad, 2015. "The Coming Wave: Where Do Emerging Market Investors Put Their Money?," NBER Working Papers 21661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jonathan D. Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Marcos Chamon, 2015. "Are Capital Inflows Expansionary or Contractionary? Theory, Policy Implications, and Some Evidence," NBER Working Papers 21619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gita Gopinath, 2015. "The International Price System," NBER Working Papers 21646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Emmanuel Farhi & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2015. "Global Imbalances and Currency Wars at the ZLB," NBER Working Papers 21670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2015. "Income Inequality and Asset Prices under Redistributive Taxation," NBER Working Papers 21668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.