Report NEP-IFN-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Riddiough, Steven, 2014. "The two faces of cross-border banking flows: an investigation into the links between global risk, arms-length funding and internal capital markets," Bank of England working papers 498, Bank of England.
- Juan José Echavarría & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Mauricio Villamizar, 2013. "The Impact of Different Types of Foreign Exchange Intervention: An Event Study Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010985, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Anella Munro, 2014. "Exchange rates, expected returns and risk," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2014/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Evans, Martin, 2014. "External Balances, Trade Flows and Financial Conditions," MPRA Paper 55644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiyar, Shekhar & Calomiris, Charles & Hooley, John & Korniyenko , Yevgeniya & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2014. "The international transmission of bank capital requirements: evidence from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 497, Bank of England.
- Marco Morales & Carola Moreno & Camilo Vio, 2014. "Foreign Shocks on Chilean Financial Markets: Spillovers and Comovements Between Bonds and Equity Markets," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 724, Central Bank of Chile.