Report NEP-IFN-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:237a%20shin is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:237b%20shin is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:237c%20shin is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:237shin is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbara Fritz & Daniela Prates, 2013. "Beyond capital controls: the regulation of foreign currency derivatives markets in South Korea and Brazil after the global financial crisis," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1307, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Takaaki Nomoto & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "Why has Japan’s Massive Government Debt Not Wreaked Havoc (Yet)?," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201310, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- A. Ferrando & K. Mulier, 2013. "Firms’ financing constraints: Do perceptions match the actual situation?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/844, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Andreas Hoefele & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr & Zihong Yu, 2013. "Payment Choice in International Trade: Theory and Evidence from Cross-country Firm Level Data," Discussion Paper Series 2013_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2013.