Report NEP-IFN-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceballos, Francisco & Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "Financial Globalization in Emerging Countries: Diversification vs. Offshoring," ADBI Working Papers 389, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kristin Forbes, 2012. "The "Big C": Identifying Contagion," NBER Working Papers 18465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Alberto & Ventura, Jaume, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Capital Flows: Insights from General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 9174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Motohiro Yogo & Ralph Koijen, 2012. "The Cost of Financial Frictions for Life Insurers," 2012 Meeting Papers 83, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Christopher T. Stanton, 2012. "Diasporas and Outsourcing: Evidence from oDesk and India," NBER Working Papers 18474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2012. "Optimal policy for macro-financial stability," Working Papers 2012-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.