Report NEP-IFN-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?—An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," ADBI Working Papers 386, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Düwel, Cornelia & Frey, Rainer, 2012. "Competition for internal funds within multinational banks: Foreign affiliate lending in the crisis," Discussion Papers 19/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2012. "Financial Reforms and Capital Flows: Insights from General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 18454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sophie Brana & Marie-Louise Djibenou & Stéphanie Prat, 2012. "Global excess liquidity and asset prices in emerging countries: a pvar approach," Working Papers hal-00740102, HAL.
- OGAWA Hikaru & OSHIRO Jun & SATO Yasuhiro, 2012. "Capital Mobility—a resource curse or blessing? How, when, and for whom?," Discussion papers 12063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Erik Fjærli & Diana Iancu, 2012. "The financing of young firms. How persistent are borrowing constraints?," Discussion Papers 707, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Hetland, Ove Rein & Mjøs, Aksel, 2012. "Credit supply shocks, financial constraints and investments for small and medium-sized firms," Discussion Papers 2012/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science, revised 30 Mar 2018.
- Stan du Plessis, 2012. "Assets matter: New and old views of monetary policy," Working Papers 16/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.