Report NEP-IFN-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forbes, Kristin & Fratzscher, Marcel & Kostka, Thomas & Straub, Roland, 2012. "Bubble thy neighbor: portfolio effects and externalities from capital controls," Working Paper Series 1456, European Central Bank.
- Julien Bengui & Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2012. "Capital Mobility and International Sharing of Cyclical Risk," NBER Working Papers 18372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitz, Martin, 2012. "Financial markets and international risk sharing in emerging market economics," Working Paper Series 1451, European Central Bank.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Subhanij Tientip & Mico Loretan, 2012. "Private Information, Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates," IMF Working Papers 12/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Saurabh Ghosh & Stefan Reitz, 2012. "Capital Flows, Financial Asset Prices and Real Financial Market Exchange - Rate: A Case Study for an Emerging Market, India," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 461, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Subhanij Tientip & Mico Loretan, 2012. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations and International Portfolio Rebalancing in Thailand," IMF Working Papers 12/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Nkunde Mwase, 2012. "How much should I hold? Reserve Adequacy in Emerging Markets and Small Islands," IMF Working Papers 12/205, International Monetary Fund.