Report NEP-IFN-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2012. "Capital Controls in Brazil – Stemming a Tide with a Signal," Working Papers 201213, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Samir Jahjah & Bin Wei & Vivian Zhanwei Yue, 2012. "Exchange rate policy and sovereign bond spreads in developing countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1049, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Julian Caballero, 2012. "Do Surges in International Capital Inflows Influence the Likelihood of Banking Crises? Cross-Country Evidence on Bonanzas in Capital Inflows and Bonanza-Boom- Bust Cycles," Research Department Publications 4775, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Perri, Fabrizio, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 9044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2012. "Optimal Holdings of International Reserves: Self-Insurance against Sudden Stop," NBER Working Papers 18219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen, Ann L. & Temesvary, Judit, 2012. "Foreign lending, local lending, and economic growth," MPRA Paper 39978, University Library of Munich, Germany.