Report NEP-IFN-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herman Kamil, 2012. "How Do Exchange Rate Regimes Affect Firms' Incentives to Hedge Currency Risk? Micro Evidence for Latin America," IMF Working Papers 12/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2011. "Evaluating Asian Swap Arrangements," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23239, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Camilo E Tovar Mora & Pedro Castro & Gustavo Adler, 2012. "Does Central Bank Capital Matter for Monetary Policy?," IMF Working Papers 12/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Malika Pant & Yanliang Miao, 2012. "Coincident Indicators of Capital Flows," IMF Working Papers 12/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Yang Jiao & Yi Wen, 2012. "Capital, finance, and trade collapse," Working Papers 2012-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Paul R. Bergin & Ju Hyun Pyun, 2012. "International Portfolio Diversification and Multilateral Effects of Correlations," NBER Working Papers 17907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Tao Chen & Chen Lin & Frank M. Song, 2012. "Financial Innovation: The Bright and the Dark Sides," Working Papers 052012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.