Report NEP-IFN-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman, 2011. "Trilemma and Financial Stability Configurations in Asia," Finance Working Papers 23219, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter Bofinger, 2011. "The Scope For Foreign Exchange Market Interventions," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 204, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2012. "International Financial Integration and Crisis Intensity," Finance Working Papers 23195, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Robert Vermeulen & Jakob de Haan, 2012. "Net Foreign Asset (Com)position: Does Financial Development Matter?," DNB Working Papers 340, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Raphael Anton Auer, 2012. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Domestic Competition, and Inflation: Evidence from the 2005/08 Revaluation of the Renminbi," Working Papers 2012-01, Swiss National Bank.
- Matthias Morys, 2012. "The emergence of the Classical Gold Standard," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 12/01, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ziegler, Christina, 2012. "Monetary policy under alternative exchange rate regimes in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 104, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Juan Carlos Martinez Oliva, 2011. "Global Imbalances in a World of Inflexible Real Exchange Rates and Capital Controls," Finance Working Papers 23206, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2011. "Management of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23214, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2011. "Impact of US Quantitative Easing Policy on Emerging Asia," Finance Working Papers 23215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yung Chul Park & Chi-Young Song, 2011. "Prospects for Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23222, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Stephen Grenville, 2011. "The Impossible Trinity and Capital Flows in East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23217, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Federico Lupo Pasini, 2011. "The International Regulatory Regime on Capital Flows," Finance Working Papers 23198, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.