Report NEP-IFN-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koralai Kirabaeva & Assaf Razin, 2010. "Composition of Capital Flows: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 16492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Travis J. Berge & Òscar Jordà & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Currency Carry Trades," NBER Working Papers 16491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Tomlin & Loretta Fung, 2010. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Movements on Heterogeneous Plants: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Staff Working Papers 10-25, Bank of Canada.
- John Ammer & Fang Cai & Chiara Scotti, 2010. "Has international financial co-movement changed? Emerging markets in the 2007-2009 financial crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1006, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paola Conconi & André Sapir & Maurizio Zanardi, 2010. "The internationalization process of firms : From exports to FDI ?," Working Paper Research 198, National Bank of Belgium.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian T. Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2010. "What Segments Equity Markets?," NBP Working Papers 76, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Taiji Furusawa & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity under Financial Imperfection: Impacts of Trade and Capital Movement," CARF F-Series CARF-F-233, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Luca A Ricci & Thierry Tressel & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Development; Financial Openness Matters," IMF Working Papers 10/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvio Contessi & Pierangelo De Pace & Johanna Francis, 2010. "Changes in the Second-Moment Properties of Disaggregated Capital Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-10, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Robert P Flood & Juan Yepez & Nancy P. Marion, 2010. "A Perspectiveon Predicting Currency Crises," IMF Working Papers 10/227, International Monetary Fund.