Report NEP-IFN-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Frömmel & Norbert Kiss M. & Klára Pintér, 2009. "Macroeconomic announcements, communication and order flow on the Hungarian foreign exchange market," MNB Working Papers 2009/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Pablo Astorga, 2010. "Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _080, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Patrick A. Imam, 2010. "Exchange Rate Choices of Microstates," IMF Working Papers 10/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Glanemann, Nicole, 2009. "A soft edge target zone model: Theory and application to Hong Kong," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1816 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Benedictow & Pål Boug, 2010. "Trade liberalisation and import price behaviour: the case of textiles and wearing apparels," Discussion Papers 605, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1815 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Monetary Regimes in Post-Communist Countries. Some Long-Term Reflections," Working paper series 12009en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Alvaro Piris, 2010. "Investment by Large Firms in Argentina," IMF Working Papers 10/3, International Monetary Fund.