Report NEP-IFN-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yushi Yoshida & Jan C. Rülke, 2009. "On-Going versus Completed Interventions and Yen/Dollar Expectations - Evidence from Disaggregated Survey Data," Discussion Papers 35, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Junko Shimizu & Eiji Ogawa, 2009. "Stability of East Asian Currencies during the Global Financial Crisis," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-083, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jörg Decressin & Emil Stavrev, 2009. "Current Accounts in a Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Turan Bali & Kamil Yilmaz, 2009. "The Intertemporal Relation between Expected Return and Risk on Currency," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0909, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2009.
- Isabel K. Yan & Michael Kumhof, 2009. "Balance of Payments Anti-Crises," IMF Working Papers 09/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Mauro Mecagni & Ruben V Atoyan & David J Hofman, 2009. "The Persistence of Capital Account Crises," IMF Working Papers 09/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yi Sun, 2009. "The financial crisis and sizable international reserves depletion: From 'fear of floating' to the 'fear of losing international reserves'?," NBER Working Papers 15308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.