Report NEP-IFN-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2008. "Exchange rates and fundamentals: a generalization," International Finance Discussion Papers 948, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sek, Siok Kun & Kapsalyamova, Zhanna, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through and volatility: Impacts on domestic prices in four Asian countries," MPRA Paper 11130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2008.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Joy, Mark, 2008. "Foreign-currency bonds: currency choice and the role of uncovered and covered interest parity," Working Paper Series 0947, European Central Bank.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy: the role of emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 0951, European Central Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2008. "How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 0952, European Central Bank.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2008. "Sudden stops, sectoral reallocations, and the real exchange rate," Staff Report 414, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00335025_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore