Report NEP-IFN-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through And Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cabral, Sandro & Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Azevedo, Paulo F., 2007. "Private operation with public supervision: evidence of hybrid modes of governance in brazilian prisons," Insper Working Papers wpe_101, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Araújo, Eurilton, 2008. "Real Wage Rigidity and the Taylor Principle," Insper Working Papers wpe_112, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Yap, Josef T., 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: The Case of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-04 (revised), Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kruse, Robinson, 2008. "A new unit root test against ESTAR based on a class of modified statistics," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-398, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mehmet Guclu, 2008. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 0806, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," NBER Working Papers 13983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.