Report NEP-IFN-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Hadzi-Vaskov, 2007. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Explain the Backus-Smith Puzzle? Evidence from the Eurozone," Working Papers 07-32, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lorenzo Cappiello & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2008. "The sustainability of China's exchange rate policy and capital account liberalisation," Occasional Paper Series 82, European Central Bank.
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Smets, Frank, 2008. "A quantitative perspective on optimal monetary policy cooperation between the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0884, European Central Bank.
- Jurgen Von Hagen & Iulia Siedschlag, 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: Experiences from Central and Eastern Europe," Papers WP234, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- M. Hadzi-Vaskov & C.J.M. Kool, 2007. "Stochastic Discount Factor Approach to International Risk-Sharing: Evidence from Fixed Exchange Rate Episodes," Working Papers 07-33, Utrecht School of Economics.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Sarno, Lucio, 2008. "Assessing the benefits of international portfolio diversification in bonds and stocks," Working Paper Series 0883, European Central Bank.
- Wong, Woon K & Tan, Dijun & Tian, Yixiang, 2008. "Nonlinear ACD Model and Informed Trading: Evidence from Shanghai Stock Exchange," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.