Report NEP-IFN-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Aggarwal, Raj, 2006. "The Changing Dynamics of the East Asian Real Exchange Rates after the Financial Crisis: Further Evidence on Mean Reversion," MPRA Paper 6090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Nov 2007.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0714 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Parsley, David & Wei, Shang-jin, 2007. "In Search of a Euro Effect: Big Lessons from a Big Mac Meal?," MPRA Paper 6041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati and Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "A Balance-Sheet Approach to Fiscal Sustainability," Business School Working Papers balancesheet, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2007. "US shocks and global exchange rate configurations," Working Paper Series 0835, European Central Bank.
- Laakkonen, Helinä, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility, macro announcements and the choice of intraday sasonality filtering method," Research Discussion Papers 23/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Hans Genberg & Dong He, 2007. "Monetary and Financial Cooperation among Central Banks in East Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers 0715, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Catherine Schenk & John Singleton, 2007. "New Zealand’s Exchange Rate Regime, the Collapse of Bretton Woods,and the Twilight of the Sterling Area," WEF Working Papers 0030, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Schnatz, Bernd, 2007. "Explaining and forecasting euro area exports: which competitiveness indicator performs best?," Working Paper Series 0833, European Central Bank.