Report NEP-IFN-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Goderis, B., 2007. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates during Currency Crises; The Role of Debt, Institutions and Financial Openness," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-022-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- W. Max Corden, 2007. "The Asian Crisis: a Perspective after Ten Years," Departmental Working Papers 2007-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Yap, Josef T., 2007. "Ten Years After: Financial Crisis Redux or Constructive Regional Financial and Monetary Cooperation?," Discussion Papers DP 2007-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility and growth in small open economies at the EMU periphery," Working Paper Series 0773, European Central Bank.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2007. "Fourier Transform Method with an Asymptotic Expansion Approach: an Application to Currency Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-497, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Anella Munro & Rishab Sethi, 2007. "Understanding the New Zealand current account: A structural approach," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/10, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.