Report NEP-IFN-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enzo Weber, 2007. "Economic Integration and the Foreign Exchange," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- De Lima, Gabrielle & Moura, Guilherme & Meurer, Roberto & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "US Current Account Deficit and Exchange Rate Tax," MPRA Paper 3908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabhath Jayasinghe & Albert K. Tsui, 2007. "Exchange Rate Exposure of Sectoral Returns and Volatilities: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Sectors," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0710, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2007. "Comparative analysis of the exchange market pressure in Central European countries with the Eurozone membership perspective," MPRA Paper 3906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Alberto NICCOLI, 2007. "Finanza internazionale e distribuzione del reddito," Working Papers 292, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.