Report NEP-IFN-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaos Mylonidis & Dimitrios Sideris, 2007. "Home Bias and Purchasing Power Parity: Evidence from the G-7 Countries," Working Papers 59, Bank of Greece.
- Dées, Stéphane & Holly, Sean & Pesaran, Hashem & Smith, Vanessa, 2007. "Long run macroeconomic relations in the global economy," Working Paper Series 0750, European Central Bank.
- Jun Il Kim, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and the Exchange Rate; Current Account Nexus," IMF Working Papers 07/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin M. Tabak, 2006. "The Dynamic Relationship between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates: evidence for Brazil," Working Papers Series 124, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Menzies, Gordon & Vines, David, 2007. "Stiglitz Versus the IMF on the Asian Debt Crisis: An Intertemporal Model with Real Exchange Rate Overshooting," CEPR Discussion Papers 6318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnildo da Silva Correa & André Minella, 2006. "Nonlinear Mechanisms of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through: a Phillips curve model with threshold for Brazil," Working Papers Series 122, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Simwaka, Kisu, 2007. "Modeling and Forecasting the Malawi Kwacha-US Dollar Nominal Exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 3327, University Library of Munich, Germany.