Report NEP-IFN-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campbell, Rachel & Koedijk, Kees & Lothian, James R & Mahieu, Ronald J, 2007. "Irving Fisher, Expectational Errors, and the UIP Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," International Finance Discussion Papers 890, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Zsolt Darvas & Zoltán Schepp, 2007. "Forecasting Exchange Rates of Major Currencies with Long Maturity Forward Rates," Working Papers 0705, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Assessing China's Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 13100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MInardi, Andrea Maria Accioly Fonseca & Sanvicente, Antônio Zoratto & Artes, Rinaldo & Pereira, Attilio P. P. & Zausner, Fábio W., 2007. "Estimação do custo de capital de terceiros a valor de mercado para companhias fechadas no Brasil visando uma melhor gestão estratégica de projetos," Insper Working Papers wpe_85, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.