Report NEP-IFN-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geir Høidal Bjønnes & Dagfinn Rime & Haakon O. Aa. Solheim, 2004. "Liquidity provision in the overnight foreign exchange market," Working Paper 2004/13, Norges Bank.
- Q. Farooq Akram, 2004. "Oil wealth and real exchange rates: The FEER for Norway," Working Paper 2004/16, Norges Bank.
- Roger Hammersland, 2004. "Who was in the driving seat in Europe during the nineties, International financial markets or the BUBA?," Working Paper 2004/20, Norges Bank.
- Hans Keiding & Mette J. Knudsen, 2005. "Rational Fear of Floating: A Simple Model of Exchange Rates and Income Distribution," Discussion Papers 05-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Roberto Rigobon, 2005. "Stocks, Bonds, Money Markets and Exchange Rates: Measuring International Financial Transmission," NBER Working Papers 11166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Wren-Lewis, 2004. "A model of Equilibrium Exchange Rates for the New Zealand and Australian dollar," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Angela Huang, 2004. "Examining finite-sample problems in the application of cointegration tests for long-run bilateral exchange rates," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Cuong Le Van & Cécile Couharde & Thai Bao Luong, 2004. "The determination of the equilibrium exchange rate in a simple general equilibrium model," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).