Report NEP-IFN-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Geanakoplos & Felix Kubler, 2003. "Dollar Denominated Debt and Optimal Security Design," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1449, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andre, Nyembwe, 2003. "Monetary Policy, Credibility and Asymmetries : Small African Countries and the EMU Advent," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 06 Aug 2002.
- Philip Arestis & Santonu Basu, 2004. "Financial Globalization and Regulation," International Finance 0401003, EconWPA.
- Abdul d Abiad, 2003. "Early Warning Systems; A Survey and a Regime-Switching Approach," IMF Working Papers 03/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesco Giurda & Elias Tzavalis, 2004. "Is the Currency Risk Priced in Equity Markets?," Working Papers 511, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bastiaan A. Verhoef, 2003. "The (A)Symmetry of shocks in the EMU," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 106, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Filippo Reganati & Cesare Imbriani, 2002. "Do Multinational Enterprises Affect Domestic Firms Productivity?," Quaderni DSEMS fr_se_2002, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- P.J.G. Vlaar & A.H.J. den Reijer, 2003. "Forecasting inflation: An art as well as a science!," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 107, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Paul Cavelaars, 2003. "The Impact of the Single Market on the Effectiveness of ECB Monetary Policy," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 104, Netherlands Central Bank.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2003. "GLS Detrending-Based Unit Root Tests in Nonlinear STAR and SETAR Frameworks," ESE Discussion Papers 108, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Stephane Straub, 2005. "Opportunism, Corruption and the Multinational Firm's Mode of Entry," ESE Discussion Papers 102, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Andrea Terzi, 2004. "Is a transactions tax an effective means to stabilize the foreign exchange market?," International Finance 0403007, EconWPA.
- George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2003. "Unit Root Tests in Three-Regime SETAR Models," ESE Discussion Papers 104, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.