Report NEP-IFN-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Monacelli, 2003. "Commitment, Discretion and Fixed Exchange Rates in an Open Economy," Working Papers 233, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ibrahim A. Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, "undated". "Real Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Sub-Sahara Africa and Other Developing Countries," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv093, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "Exchange-rate System between the Czech and Slovak Republics," Macroeconomics 0304004, EconWPA.
- K.S. Jomo & Ilene Grabel & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Capital Management Techniques In Developing Countries: An Assessment of Experiences From the 1990s and Lessons for the Future," Working Papers wp56, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andy Eschtruth & Jonathan Gemus, 2002. "Are Older Workers Responding To The Bear Market?," Just the Facts jtf-5, Center for Retirement Research.