Report NEP-IFN-2002-05-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexius, Annika & Sellin, Peter, 2002. "Exchange rates and long-term bonds," Working Paper Series 2002:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2006.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, . "Forecast pooling for short time series of macroeconomic variables," Working Papers 212, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Felipe G. Morandé & Matías Tapia, 2002. "Exchange Rate Policy in Chile: From the Band to Floating and Beyond," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 152, Central Bank of Chile.
- Enrico Pennings, . "How to Maximize Domestic Benefits from Irreversible Foreign Investments," Working Papers 205, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Ronald B. Davies & Keith Head, 2002. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise: Comment," NBER Working Papers 8929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- César A. Calderón, 2002. "Real Exchange Rates in the Long and Short Run: A Panel Co-Integration Approach," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 153, Central Bank of Chile.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, . "Instability and non-linearity in the EMU," Working Papers 211, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ekkehard von Knorring, 2002. "Oekologische Leistungshonorierung anhand eines Oekopunkte-Systems mit Bieterverfahren," Discussion Paper Series 223, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.