Report NEP-IFN-2001-12-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:kul:kulwps:kul0106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Aizenman & Nancy Marion, 2001. "The Merits of Horizontal versus Vertical FDI in the Presence of Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 8631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Monacelli, 2001. "New International Monetary Arrangements and the Exchange Rate," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 517, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Caballe & Jana Hromcova, 2001. "The Role of Central Bank Operating Procedures in an Economy with Productive Government Spending," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 504.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).